General Terms and Conditions Tolne Camping ApS
Article 1: Definitions
- The entrepeneur: Tolne Camping ApS (owner Tolne Camping)
- The holidaymaker (camping guest): The person who has entered into a agreement with the entrepeneur regarding a camping spot or arrangement, both for a set period of time. The co-holidaymakers are the remaining persons stated in the agreement.
- Third party: Any other person, not being a holidaymaker and/or a co-holidaymaker. For example, a guest of the holidaymake
- Camping spot: A spot for a means of camping on Tolne Camping which has been agreed upon by the holidaymaker and the entrepeneur.
- Means of camping: Tent, caravan, camper, pop-up camper/tent trailer, cottage, Glampingtent et cetera.
- The agreement: The contract between the holidaymaker and the entrepeneur regarding the use of a camping spot against a set period of time and amount of money decided upon beforehand.
- Information: Written or digital records about the use of the camping spot, the means of camping, the facilities and regulations of Tolne Camping.
- Cancellation: Written termination of the agreement by the holidaymaker before the start of the stay.
- Camping regulations: the written regulations with the rules for the use of the terrain and facilities.
- Arrangement: A stay of multiple days with agreed upon activities.
- It is a mandatory for the camping guest to identificate yourself. You can show a passport, driverlicence or Yellow Card. Your name, adres and email will be noted through the entrepreneur for making up the bill and use the nationality for the Danmark’s statistic.
Article 2: Duration of the agreement.
- The agreement expires automatically at the end of the agreed upon period of time.
Article 3: Prices en price changes
- The price is agreed upon on the basis of the, by the entrepeneur determined, pricelist.
- If after the determination of the pricelist a cost increase occurs due to government action, these costs can be passed on to the holidaymaker, even after the agreement is made. For example, an increase in VAT (value added tax).
Article 4: Additional costs
- Bed Linen: Use of bed linen in the cottages and Glampingtents is mandatory. Renting bed linen, pillows and duvets included, is possible against a fee of 50 DKK.
- Final Cleaning: The costs for the final cleaning of the accommodations are mandatory. The costs for the final cleaning of a cottage is 25 DKK. The costs for the final cleaning of the Glampingtents is already incorporated into the main price.
- Camping card: It is possible to purchase a campingcard at Tolne Camping. It is not a mandatory.
- Electricity: For the use of electricity a set amount per spot per night is charged. Prices are listed on the website: tolnecamping.dk
- Environmental tax: An amount of 5 DKK per person per night is charged for environmental tax.
- For pets a set amount per pet per night is charged. Prices are listed on the website: www.tolnecamping.dk
Article 5: Reservations
- Reservation can be made through means of telephone, e-mail and the website tolnecamping.dk
- After the reservation has been received, you will receive confirmation i.e. invoice by means of an e-mail.
- With a reservation of more than 28 days, a standard withdrawal period of 2 days applies. For reservations of less than 28 no withdrawal period applies.
- On the third day after booking your reservation becomes legally final and articles 6 and 7 of the General Terms and Condition regarding alteration and cancellation start to apply.
- In the case of no reservation having been made the possibilty exists that the entrepeneur cannot guarantee a (desired) camping spot for the time desired.
Article 6: Payment
- The holidaymaker is to pay the agreed upon sum in DKK, taking into account the agreed upon installments.
- Payment must be made in two installments:
- 2 weeks after making the reservation by phone, written form or through digital means, the first installment of 50% of the amount agreed upon.
- At departure the remaining amount (50%) must be paid.
- If no reservation has been made, payment is made in a single installment at departure.
- If the entrepeneur, in case of resevation being made, has not yet received the first installment, the entrepeneur has the right to deny the holidaymaker entry to the premises.
- If the total amount has not been paid at arrival, the entrepeneur has the right, after written summons, to add monthly interest at a rate of 1% of the outstanding amount. Any reasonable extrajudicial costs made by the entrepeneur, after notice of default, are charged to the holidaymaker.
Article 7: Cancellation
- In case of cancellation the holidaymaker pays compensation to the entrepeneur amounting to:
- In case of cancellation more than 2 months before the agreed upon date of arrival, only administrative costs (150 DKK) are charged.
- In case of cancellation less than 2 months before the agreed upon date of arrival, both administrative costs (150 DKK) and 10% of the total amount agreed upon amount are charged.
- In case of cancellation less than 1 month before the agreed upon date of arrival, both administrative costs (150 DKK) and 20% of the total amount agreed upon are charged.
- In case of cancellation less than 2 weeks before the agreed upon date of arrival, both administrative costs (150 DKK) and 50% of the total amount agreed upon amount are charged.
- Compensation is paid proportionately.
Article 8: Use by third parties
- Use by third parties of a means of camping and/or a camping spot is only allowed once the entrepeneur has given written permission for this.
- Costs are charged for every guest who is visiting a holidaymaker. During the daytime 20 DKK are charged for each guest, regardless if the guest is a child or an adult. If the guest stays the night, the prices for a child or adult (listed on our website) apply.
- Seasonal holidaymakers can opt for a guest card (costs are 450 DKK). With the guest card seasonal holidaymakers can receive an unlimited amount of guests during the chosen season.
- Guests of the holidaymakers must always register at the reception.
Article 9: Maximum amount of persons allowed
- The maximum amount of persons allowed on any camping spot is 6 persons. Holidaymaking with multiple families and/or more than the maximum amount of persons allowed is forbidden.
- If a family chooses to use two means of camping (tent/caravan/camper et cetera), then two camping spots will be charged for.
Article 10: Late arrival and premature departure
- In case of reservations, the holidaymaker owes the agreed upon amount of money for the agreed upon period in the agreement.
- If no reservation had been made, only the prices for the number of nights the holidaymaker spent (including additional costs) are charged.
Article 11: Premature termination of the agreement by the entrepeneur and eviction
- The entrepeneur can terminate the agreement without notice:
- If the holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties do not abide by the obligations stated in the agreement, the camping regulations and/or governmental regulations, despite having received written and/or oral warning, in such a way that it cannot be reasonably expected from the entrepeneur to continue the agreement;
- If the holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties cause a nuisance to the other holidaymakers and/or the entrepeneur, despite having received written and/or oral warning, in such a way that the atmosphere on the camping and/or its surroundings is spoiled;
- If the holidaymaker, despite having received written and/or oral warning, handling the camping spot and/or the means of camping in such a way that is in conflict with the purpose of the camping grounds;
- If the means of camping does not adhere to general safety standards; theft, vandalism, agression, use of drugs and insults (of any nature) are other reasons for immediatel removal from the camping.
- If the entrepeneur wishes a premature cancellation and/or eviction, the entrepeneur must inform the holidaymaker by handing over a letter in person. In urgent cases only a personal oral announcement suffices.
- After termination the holidaymaker must clear the camping spot and/or means of camping within, and at the most, 4 hours.
- Should the holidaymaker desist from clearing the camping spot, the entrepeneur has the right to clear the camping spot in accordance with article 12.2.
- In principle the holidaymaker has no right to a refund in case of early termination of the agreement.
Artikel 12: Eviction/Tidying up
- Once the agreement has ended, the holidaymaker must leave behind a clean and empty camping spot, at 11.00 AM on the last day of the agreed upon period.
- If the holidaymaker does not remove his/her means of camping, the entrepeneur has the right, after written summons and abiding by a 7 day period, to clear the camping spot for which the costs will be for the holidaymaker. The costs of these 7 days, the costs for breaking down, costs for storage and/or the landfill, provided that these are reasonable, are on the holidaymaker.
Article 13: Laws and regulations
- The holidaymaker must at all times ensure that the means of camping placed by him/her, is both externally and interally in accordance with all environmental and safety regulations, from both the government and/or environmental and safety measures set by the entrepeneur for the safety and well-being of his business.
- LPG-installations are only allowed if they they are located inside motorvehicles which has been approved by an authority assigned such a task by the government.
Article 14: Maintenance and construction
- The entrepeneur is obligated to keep the recreational and main facilities in a good state of repair.
- The holidaymaker is obligated to keep the means of camping placed by him/her and his/her camping spot in a similar state as the camping grounds.
- The holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties are not allowed to dig, fell trees, trim shrubs, place antennae/fencing and/or any building/ facility of any kind in the vicinity of the means of camping without having received written permission from the entrepeneur.
- The holidaymaker is held responsible at all times for keeping the means of camping in a portable state.
- The holidaymaker must keep the accommodation and/or camping spot clean and litterless.
- At departure, the accommodations and camping spots must be left behind in a state of cleanliness, free of rubbish and as it was found.
Article 15: Liability
- Legal liability on account of the entrepeneur, other than damages from personal injury and damages, are limited to a maximum of 16,000,000 DKK per incident. The entrepeneur is insured for such occurences.
- The entrepeneur is not liable for accidents, theft or damages on the entrepeneur’s grounds, unless these are due to a failing on the part of the entrepeneur.
- The entrepeneur is not liable for damages stemming from extreme weather and/or other forms of force majeure.
- The entrepeneur is liable for outages in facilities provided by the entrepeneur, unless the entrepeneur can call upon force majeure, or if these outages stem from the holidaymaker’s power cable and/or transition point(s).
- The holidaymaker is liable for outages in facilities stemming from a point in and from the holidaymaker’s transition point, unless the holidaymaker can claim force majeure.
- The holidaymaker is liable to the entrepeneur for damages caused by the inaction and/or action of the holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties, as far as it concerns damages that can be charged to the holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties.
- The entrepeneur obligates itself to, after receiving notification(s) of the holidaymaker, co-holidaymaker(s) and/or third parties causing a nuisance and/or disturbance, take appropriate measures.
Article 16: Complaints
- A complaint by the holidaymaker must always be submitted to the entrepeneur in written form.
- The filing of a complaint has no suspensive effect on payment by the holidaymaker.
- The entrepeneur will consider any complaints and handle said complaints reasonably and fairly.
- If the holidaymaker does not find the result satisfactory Danish Law is applicable.
Article 17: Privacy
- In order to process your reservation some personal data is required. It concerns, amongst others: Name, home address, phone number, e-mail address and nationality. The data are stored in a secured database. Furthermore, the data may be used for internal business purposes. Your data will not be shared with any third party.
- Only the nationality and the number of guests are passed onto Danmarks Statistik.
Article 18: Pets
Pets are allowed on a number of conditions:
- Pets are to be leashed at all times.
- Extra costs are charged for every pet on a nightly basis. Prices are listed on the website: tolnecamping.dk .
Tolne Camping, May 2021